Recipe by BlondieItaliana
A totally scrumptious chocolate bark that includes milk chocolate and white chocolate marbled with peanut butter & crumbled oreos. YUMMMM! Great for Holidays! This is also a quick & easy recipe. Double-batches will never go to waste! Note: Time to make does NOT include the 1 hour chill time. This is a hit every time :-)
Top Review by av1114
The second time I made these I added the peanut butter to the white chocolate and added the cookies to the milk chocolate. This kept the colors more distinct. Whenthey are swirled together it tastes delicious. Everyone loved it.
- 1 (8 ounce) package semisweet baking chocolate (squares)
- 1 (8 ounce) package white baking chocolate (squares)
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 10 Oreo cookies
Directions See How It's Made
- Place semi-sweet chocolate squares and white squares in SEPERATE microwave safe bowls. Melt at 30-40 second intervals to stir & to not overcook as the chocolates will dry out. Melt approximately 1-3 minutes (depending on your microwave) until melted. Add peanut butter to the white chocolate & stir.
- Crumble oreos & sprinkle half of crushed cookies over each bowl then mix by stirring through each bowl.
- Drop spoonfuls of mixtures onto wax paper on baking sheet. Alternate the mixtures (colors) as you drop them then "cut" through using dull knife to make marble effect.
- Chill 1 hours Break into about 14 pieces. Store in refrigerator.