Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A totally scrumptious chocolate bark that includes milk chocolate and white chocolate marbled with peanut butter & crumbled oreos. YUMMMM! Great for Holidays! This is also a quick & easy recipe. Double-batches will never go to waste! Note: Time to make does NOT include the 1 hour chill time. This is a hit every time :-)
- 1 (8 ounce) package semisweet baking chocolate (squares)
- 1 (8 ounce) package white baking chocolate (squares)
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 10 Oreo cookies
- Place semi-sweet chocolate squares and white squares in SEPERATE microwave safe bowls. Melt at 30-40 second intervals to stir & to not overcook as the chocolates will dry out. Melt approximately 1-3 minutes (depending on your microwave) until melted. Add peanut butter to the white chocolate & stir.
- Crumble oreos & sprinkle half of crushed cookies over each bowl then mix by stirring through each bowl.
- Drop spoonfuls of mixtures onto wax paper on baking sheet. Alternate the mixtures (colors) as you drop them then "cut" through using dull knife to make marble effect.
- Chill 1 hours Break into about 14 pieces. Store in refrigerator.
The second time I made these I added the peanut butter to the white chocolate and added the cookies to the milk chocolate. This kept the colors more distinct. Whenthey are swirled together it tastes delicious. Everyone loved it.
The title pretty much says it all!
Ok this is awesome! I am still licking my chops on the taste testing and love it and the bowl they were made in. LOL I almost did not need to use the microwave t melt the chocolate as it is over 100 with the heat index today but I did so I would get them done and in the fridge on time. I could say I do not like you so much for this recipe as my hips will grow as will DH's but I won't. These are simple and quick. They are messy but what can you expect. Perfect dessert for unexpected company or for hot humid days like we arehaving. The only thing better is if I could jump in the fridge with them. Thank you chef. Made for All You Could Cook Buffet, Special Event.