Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
After eating at our favorite fondue restaurant several times, I came home and developed this cheese fondue myself. It's so good.
- 1 (12 ounce) can light beer
- 1 1⁄2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup swiss cheese, shredded
- Worcestershire sauce
- ground mustard
- garlic, minced
- Cover bottom of fondue pot with beer to about 1". Heat beer until steaming.
- Add a dash of Worcestershire sauce, ground mustard, and minced garlic to taste.
- Mix cheeses together in separate bowl. (The Swiss cuts the sharpness of the cheddar).
- Add cheese to beer mixture, stirring constantly, until it makes a thick consistency.
- Serve with your favorite cut up breads, veggies and fruits! (I love using Granny Smith apples).