Recipe by Kim D.
I received this recipe from a family friend. The combination of ingredients sound a little strange... but trust me... it's delicious! I serve this with Ritz crackers. (Prep time includes chilling time.)
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, well drained
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped green bell pepper
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onion
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 2 cups chopped pecans, divided in half
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat cream cheese until softened.
- Stir in gently, crushed pineapple, bell pepper, green onion, lemon pepper, season salt and 1 cup pecans.
- Roll on plastic wrap into a ball.
- Wrap up the ball in plastic wrap and chill for 2-4 hours.
- Once the ball is firm, roll in remaining 1 cup of chopped pecans.
- Serve with crackers.