Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is my signature salad. I have to make it every time my boys come for dinner or Mom is in deep trouble.
- 3 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 egg
- 1 (2 ounce) can anchovies (drained)
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 6 -8 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 cup virgin olive oil
- Add all ingredients except olive oil to blender. Pulse to combine.
- Add oil very slowly while blending to emulsify.
- All you need is the romaine lettuce, croutons and freshly grated Parmesan Cheese and you have a winner.
Awesome, even if you want to omit the anchovies. I have this at least once a week..... yayness
All I can say is, try it once & you will be hooked!