- 680.38 g ground beef
- 44.37 ml onions, finely chopped
- 2.46 ml garlic salt
- 2.46 ml pepper
- 236.59 ml cheddar cheese, shredded
- 78.07 ml canned mushroom, sliced (optional)
- 6 slice cooked bacon, crumbled
- 59.14 ml mayonnaise
- 6 hamburger buns
- lettuce leaf (optional)
- tomatoes, slices (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, combine beef, onion, garlic salt and pepper.
- Mix well.
- Shape into 6 patties 3/4 inch thick.
- In a small bowl, combine the cheese, mushrooms, bacon and mayo.
- Grill burgers turning only once.
- During the last 3 minutes, spoon 1/4 cup of the cheese mixture onto each burger.