Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
A burger with a little of this and that!!
Make and share this Scrumptious Burgers recipe from Food.com.
- In a bowl, combine beef, onion, garlic salt and pepper.
- Mix well.
- Shape into 6 patties 3/4 inch thick.
- In a small bowl, combine the cheese, mushrooms, bacon and mayo.
- Grill burgers turning only once.
- During the last 3 minutes, spoon 1/4 cup of the cheese mixture onto each burger.
Yummy topping for a burger, even without a bun! I used fresh mushrooms instead of canned and loved the topping!
Very yummy burger...no wonder it's called scrumptious...I omitted the mushrooms but used all the other ingredients...the only bacon I had was very thick so it didn't crumble...but hubby and I like them on the thick side because we could really taste the bacon...I was surprised how well they stayed together...this is a keeper...thanks for posting it...:)
I made the recipe for 3/4 lb of lean ground beef. I made the topping only for me cause DH doesn't like mayo. I offered him to try but he didn't want LOL I loved the topping. That's a good idea to mix the mayo with cheese and bacon. Thanks CoffeeB :) Made for Holiday tag game