Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 hrs
i got this recipe from a recipe site called annies and it's a very tender and tastey brisket. super east to make.you'll love it.
- 6 -8 lbs beef brisket
- 1 (12 ounce) can Coca-Cola
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle chili sauce
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 2 cups barbecue sauce
- Mix cola, chili sauce and onion soup.
- Place brisket fat side up in a Dutch oven or 13 x 9 x 2 inch baking dish pour liquid mixture over brisket and cover tightly with lid or aluminum foil.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 30 minutes per pound, about 3 1/2 hours or until tender or u can cook the brisket 8-10 hours at 220 degrees.
- Trim off fat after cooking Pour barbecue sauce over top and warm in oven.
- Makes 8 to 10 servings.
This is soooo easy and SUPERB!!!!
I just made this for our family's Memorial Day gathering. I doubled the recipe and I love this way of fixing a lot of meat. Beats grilling for 15 people! A very good recipe, but be sure to scrape off the fat before serving. I separate the meat like pulled pork with a fork and then add the BBQ sauce. Carole in Orlando