- 6 -8 lbs beef brisket
- 1 (12 ounce) can Coca-Cola
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle chili sauce
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 2 cups barbecue sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix cola, chili sauce and onion soup.
- Place brisket fat side up in a Dutch oven or 13 x 9 x 2 inch baking dish pour liquid mixture over brisket and cover tightly with lid or aluminum foil.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 30 minutes per pound, about 3 1/2 hours or until tender or u can cook the brisket 8-10 hours at 220 degrees.
- Trim off fat after cooking Pour barbecue sauce over top and warm in oven.
- Makes 8 to 10 servings.