Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is SUCH an easy, simple and fast recipe, and turns out delicious!
- 3 large ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1⁄8 cup melted butter
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup nuts (optional)
- 3⁄4 cup chocolate, cinnamon or 3⁄4 cup peanut butter chips (optional)
- Mash bananas.
- Add sugar, then egg.
- Add remainder of ingredients and stir just until well-mixed.
- Pour into three small greased and floured bread pans, or into one 9x5" loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 for 35-40 minutes for small pans, 45-50 minutes for large pan, or until it tests done.
This was amazing!!!!! We added butterscotch chips instead of the recommended ones. It turned out beautifully and I wish that I would have been able to take a picture, but my DH had dug in before I could even walk outta the kitchen and grab my camera. This will defintely be made in my house again. Thanks for a delicious recipe.