Recipe by Potluck
This is a Wonderful recipe that with just a couple of little changes allows you to make 3 different breads--Scrumptious Pumpkin Spice Bread, Scrumptious Banana Bread and Scrumptious Apple Butter Bread. All are so scrumptious and so moist. Give it a try, you will not be disappointed.
Top Review by zukfamily
This bread recipe turns out so delicious that you don't even need butter (sweet cream butter) & I love butter. Thank you for sharing this recipe. I will definitely make this again.
- 3⁄4 cup apple butter
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄2 vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs, slightly beaten
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 3⁄4 cups flour
- 1 1⁄4 cups brown sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Adjust oven rack to middle position; preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix wet ingredients until smooth.
- Add dry ingredients--do not overmix.
- Pour into greased 3 mini loaf or 1 large loaf pan.
- Bake 40-50 minutes for mini and 60-70 minutes for large loaf. Until firm and golden brown.
- Let sit a few minutes before removing from pan.
- Cool completely. Freezes well.