It was cold one night, and I didn't feel so great...so here it is...pure comfort food. Enjoy, leave out the brandy if you want...just on bad days it's nice knowing it's there :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cranberries and brandy in a bowl to soak.
- 2Use the bit of butter to grease a small casserole dish; I use a 10-inch round casserole, but you get the drift.
- 3Chop up bread into bite size pieces, uniformity just doesn't matter.
- 4Chop up chocolate, and just leave it sitting on the chopping block with the bread.
- 5Whisk eggs, milk, cream, sugar, vanilla, salt.
- 6Dump in bread, chocolate, cranberry/brandy and stir it all up.
- 7Dump into greased pan.
- 8Flatten out the top, sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon.
- 9Bake at 350°F for 30 minute.
- 10--So to summarize -- chop chop stir dump shove in oven -- not so bad huh? Enjoy! It is very nice with homemade whipped cream.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Scrummy Very Rich Easy Bread Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (225 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 567.1
- Calories from Fat 224
- Total Fat 24.9 g
- Saturated Fat 13.9 g
- Cholesterol 156.2 mg
- Sodium 519.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 71.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 35.5 g
- Protein 11.4 g