Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Made it when i was just messing around in the kitchen and its is scrummy
- 2 tablespoons instant chocolate drink mix
- 2 tablespoons vanilla ice cream
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons boiling water
- 3 tablespoons fresh cream
- 500 ml ice cold milk
- Add the chocolate drinking powder and the boiling water in to a bowl.
- mix into a smooth paste (NO LUMPS).
- Add the milk gradually.
- add the fresh cream.
- Add the ice cream.
- serve into 2 glasses and most importantly.
this recipe was really nice if u like the choc milkshakes from wimpy u'll love these. they are quicker aswell about 3 mins 2 make!