1/12 Photos of Scrum-Diddly-Umptious Vegan Brownies
That's right, vegan brownies that actually taste GOOD. What's more, they don't involve a bunch of ridiculous health food store ingredients and they're super quick to make. Mmmm...tasty easy moist healthy brownies. I don't know about you, but I'm sold! (And I'm not even vegan)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 and lightly spray or oil an 8 x 8 baking pan.
- 2Mix applesauce, sugar, and vanilla in a medium bowl. In another bowl, whisk flour, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda, and salt (and cinnamon if using) together.
- 3Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients and add the applesauce mixture. Mix until just combined. Gently fold in chocolate chips (and walnuts if using).
- 4Spread in prepared pan and bake 25-30 min, until center is firm and not sticky. Cool completely before slicing.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Scrum-Diddly-Umptious Vegan Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (58 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 101.4
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 281.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 13.7 g
- Protein 1.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
semisweet vegan chocolate chips