Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is very simple to make and is outstand as a side dish. I suggest to add the cashews at the time you serve it to maintain their crunchyness.
- 453.59 g package frozen green peas, thawed
- 59.14 ml celery, diced
- 6-8 green onions with tops, chopped
- 236.59 ml cashews, chopped
- 118.29 ml mayonnaise
- 2.46 ml seasoning salt
- black pepper
- Add mayonnaise to bowl.
- Stir seasoned salt and black pepper into mayonnaise.
- Toss peas, celery, onions and cashews into mayonnaise mixture.
- Keep refridgerated until ready to serve.