Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is very simple to make and is outstand as a side dish. I suggest to add the cashews at the time you serve it to maintain their crunchyness.
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen green peas, thawed
- 1⁄4 cup celery, diced
- 6 -8 green onions with tops, chopped
- 1 cup cashews, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- black pepper
- Add mayonnaise to bowl.
- Stir seasoned salt and black pepper into mayonnaise.
- Toss peas, celery, onions and cashews into mayonnaise mixture.
- Keep refridgerated until ready to serve.