Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this recipe in a Sandra Lee's cookbook that I borrowed from the library. I haven't tried it yet, but posting it for safe keeping.
- 2 scoops lemon sorbet (or gelato)
- 3 ounces citrus-infused vodka
- 3 ounces limoncello (lemoncello or lemon liqueur)
- sparkling white wine (or Italian Prosecco)
- In a blender, combine gelato, vodka and lemoncello. Blend until smooth.
- Divide between 2 glasses (picture has thin, tall glasses like champagne flutes), then add sparkling wine to fill glasses. Garnish with lemon slices if desired.
I really loved this one, I used home made lemon sorbet & limoncello, lemon-lime vodka and asti wine. Mmmm delish!
I made this using 1 oz lof citrus-infused vodka, 1 oz of limoncello, and Prosecco, a favorite of mine. I kept it a bit on the mild side as company coming this evening. Even minimizing the liqueurs a bit this was still a very good drink. Made for ZWT4.