Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A recipe from New Zealand.
Make and share this Scroggins Biscuits (Cookies) recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 350F (180C), with oven rack just below the middle. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper or a silicone liner.
- Beat the softened butter and the next five ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Sift in the flour and the baking soda, stirring with wooden spoon.
- Mix in the remaining ingredients, using a wooden spoon or your hands.
- Scoop about 1 tablespoon of dough and slightly flatten with hands for each cookie. Place onto prepared baking sheet, leaving some space for spreading, baking one sheet while you shape more cookies.
- Bake for about 12 minutes or until lightly browned. While cookies are warm, use a spatula to place them onto a cooling rack.
- When cool, store in an airtight container.