A recipe from New Zealand.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350F (180C), with oven rack just below the middle. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper or a silicone liner.
- 2Beat the softened butter and the next five ingredients together in a large bowl.
- 3Sift in the flour and the baking soda, stirring with wooden spoon.
- 4Mix in the remaining ingredients, using a wooden spoon or your hands.
- 5Scoop about 1 tablespoon of dough and slightly flatten with hands for each cookie. Place onto prepared baking sheet, leaving some space for spreading, baking one sheet while you shape more cookies.
- 6Bake for about 12 minutes or until lightly browned. While cookies are warm, use a spatula to place them onto a cooling rack.
- 7When cool, store in an airtight container.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Scroggins Biscuits (Cookies)
Serving Size: 1 (1335 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1971.2
- Calories from Fat 979
- Total Fat 108.8 g
- Saturated Fat 54.0 g
- Cholesterol 286.6 mg
- Sodium 1143.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 244.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 14.1 g
- Sugars 170.9 g
- Protein 26.7 g