Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
New Zealands great version of the trail mix. Yum. The name comes from the first initials of the traditional ingredients. This is great as a snack or for school lunches. Posted for Zaar World Tour 05
- 1 cup sultana
- 1 cup chocolate
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup orange rind (candied)
- 1 cup ginger (crystallised)
- 1 cup liquid glucose (barley sugars or the like)
- nuts (any kind, roasted but not salted)
- dried fruit, pumpkin seeds, etc
- Mix together chocolate, raisins and nuts (Keep the amounts equal).
- Add whatever extras you like for Imagination(in lesser amounts) and nibble at it when you need an energy boost on walks.