1/6 Photos of Screamin' Cinnamon Rolls With Cream Cheese Frosting
These got rave reviews on a recipe list. I've not prepared them, so the prep time is an estimation and doesn't count the time necessary for the dough to rise.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 2 (7 1/4 g) packages yeast
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 2 cups milk, room temp
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 8 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 2 -3 tablespoons cinnamon
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1In small bowl combine water, yeast& sugar.
- 2Stir until dissolved, set aside.
- 3In large bowl, mix pudding with milk.
- 4Add 1/2 C melted butter,egg& salt.
- 5Mix well, then add yeast mixture& blend well.
- 6Gradually add flour and knead until smooth, adding a little more flour if needed (this is a soft dough).
- 7Place in a very large greased bowl.
- 8Cover& let rise until double in size.
- 9Punch down& cover and let rise again.
- 10Roll dough out on a large floured surface to a rectangle, about 34x21" in size.
- 11Brush the 1 C melted butter over dough.
- 12Combine brown sugar& cinnamon and sprinkle over butter.
- 13Roll dough up& cut into about 20 rolls (use dental floss to cut rolls easily).
- 14Pat each roll as you place it into a large greased pan (this helps keep rolls in shape).
- 15Let rolls rise in a warm place about 20 minutes.
- 16Bake in a 350° oven for 20-30 minutes, or until done.
- 17Beat cream cheese& butter until smooth, beat in vanilla and milk.
- 18Add powdered sugar& beat until smooth.
- 19Frost rolls while still very warm.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Screamin' Cinnamon Rolls With Cream Cheese Frosting
Serving Size: 1 (154 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 526.2
- Calories from Fat 180
- Total Fat 20.0 g
- Saturated Fat 12.1 g
- Cholesterol 71.1 mg
- Sodium 375.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 80.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 39.3 g
- Protein 7.5 g