Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Simple and easy to make. Toss all ingredients in a pot, bring to a boil and simmer for a couple of hours. This is yummy on a cold winter day with homemade buns or bread.
- 2 cups navy beans or 2 cups white beans
- 2 tablespoons instant minced onion
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1⁄2 lb bacon, cut into small chunks
- 6 cups water
- 1⁄4 cup catsup
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- Mix all ingredients in a soup pot and bring to a boil.
- Turn heat to a low simmer for approximately 2 hours.