1/3 Photos of Scrambled Pancakes (Germany)
Sydney Mike's Note:
This recipe comes from the 1955 cookbook, German Cookery & I'm posting it to add to the Deutsch recipes for the ZWT6.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream the 1st 2 tablespoons of butter until frothy, then add, one after another, the sugar, egg yolks, salt, flour & milk.
- 2Beat egg whites until stiff, then carefull fold them into the batter.
- 3In a large skillet, melt the final tablespooon of butter, then pour the batter onto the butter, frying it, 3 to 4 minutes on each side until golden brown.
- 4With 2 forks, chop up the resulting pancake.
- 5Mix together the 1 tablespoon of sugar & 2 teaspoon cinnamon.
- 6Serve on a hot platter, sprinkled with the cinnamon sugar & garnished with pieces of apple, cherries or other fruits, dried or fresh.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Scrambled Pancakes (Germany)
Serving Size: 1 (194 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 452.5
- Calories from Fat 146
- Total Fat 16.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.5 g
- Cholesterol 217.4 mg
- Sodium 142.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 9.8 g
- Protein 14.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: