Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Yeah I am cleaning off my old site. Something to have for breakfast when you have a Tribble Chicken Salad Sandwich for lunch. Note: The site it came from is long gone in the history of the net. This was KTesh's recipe posting.
- 6 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- dill weed
- powdered ranch dressing mix
- In a bowl beat together eggs, milk, dill, salt and a dash of pepper (or substitute the salt and pepper with the powdered ranch butter or margarine over medium heat; pour in egg mixture. Cook, without stirring, till mixture begins to set on the bottom and around the edge.
- Using a large spoon or spatula, lift and fold partially cooked eggs so uncooked dressing mix). In a large skillet melt the portion flows underneath. Continue cooking over medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes or till eggs are cooked throughout but are still glossy and moist. Remove from heat immediately.
- Serves 3
- [or one human and one Klingon].
Simple straightforward recipe but the Ranch dressing mix gives such a flavor boost - I cut the recipe back to two eggs for 1 serving. I liked leaving the eggs to set before disturbing them. Served with stirfried onions & Green peppers and a heavy German bread Mmm Thanks philocrates I enjoyed my Sunday brunch