Recipe by drhousespcatcher
Yeah I am cleaning off my old site. Something to have for breakfast when you have a Tribble Chicken Salad Sandwich for lunch. Note: The site it came from is long gone in the history of the net. This was KTesh's recipe posting.
Top Review by Bergy
Simple straightforward recipe but the Ranch dressing mix gives such a flavor boost - I cut the recipe back to two eggs for 1 serving. I liked leaving the eggs to set before disturbing them. Served with stirfried onions & Green peppers and a heavy German bread Mmm Thanks philocrates I enjoyed my Sunday brunch
- 6 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- dill weed
- powdered ranch dressing mix
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl beat together eggs, milk, dill, salt and a dash of pepper (or substitute the salt and pepper with the powdered ranch butter or margarine over medium heat; pour in egg mixture. Cook, without stirring, till mixture begins to set on the bottom and around the edge.
- Using a large spoon or spatula, lift and fold partially cooked eggs so uncooked dressing mix). In a large skillet melt the portion flows underneath. Continue cooking over medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes or till eggs are cooked throughout but are still glossy and moist. Remove from heat immediately.
- Serves 3
- [or one human and one Klingon].