Recipe by hootiemun
This recipe will make your taste buds smile, great combination of ingredients. This is my favorite way to eat zucchini. You will be surprised how good it tastes. Personally, I prefer not to use salt, as it's already in the butter. This is a good recipe for salt restricted diets.
- 6 large size eggs
- fresh ground pepper
- 1 fresh zucchini, cut into thin slices
- 1 fresh tomato, cut into tiny wedges
- 2 tablespoons fresh onions, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fresh mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon sweet butter
Directions See How It's Made
- In a separate bowl, whisk the eggs. Add freshly ground pepper to the eggs. Set aside.
- In a large buttered frying pan, add the freshly cut vegetables and mushrooms. Cook on medium heat until the ingredients are almost cooked and slightly browned. Add the egg mixture and whisk in the frying pan until the eggs are cooked.