This is a wonderful change of pace for breakfast. Serve with fresh fruit and muffins.
Make and share this Scrambled Eggs With Tomato, Cheddar and Cilantro recipe from Food.com.
- If using whole eggs, whisk together with 2 Tbsp water until well blended, this is not necessary if using egg substitute.
- In large skillet over medium heat, warm the olive oil.
- Add onion and cook, stirring until golden, approximately 5 minutes.
- Increase the heat to high and add diced tomto, cilantro, 1/2 tsp salt and black pepper.
- Cook until tomato is heated through and any juices have evaporated, about 1 minute.
- Add eggs all at once, reduce heat to medium and cook without stirring, for 1 minute.
- Using spatula, stir the eggs from the edges of the pan toward center.
- Continue to cook and stir gently until eggs are almost cooked, but are still moist, about 3 minutes.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese and cook for 1 minute longer.
- Divide and serve on warmed plates.