In ‘Williams-Sonoma: Essentials of Breakfast and Brunch’
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl, using a fork, beat together the eggs, salt and pepper until blended.
- 2In a large frying pan over medium heat, melt the butter.
- 3When the butter foams, decrease heat to low.
- 4Add the beaten eggs and cook, stirring several times, until curds just begin to form, 1 ½ to 2 minutes.
- 5Add the spinach and cheese, stir once or twice, and continue to cook just until the curds are soft, 2-3 minutes longer.
- 6Spoon the eggs onto a warmed platter and serve at once.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Scrambled Eggs With Spinach and White Cheddar
Serving Size: 1 (129 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 253.5
- Calories from Fat 180
- Total Fat 20.0 g
- Saturated Fat 9.7 g
- Cholesterol 402.1 mg
- Sodium 527.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 16.4 g