Scrambled Eggs With Spinach and White Cheddar
- In a bowl, using a fork, beat together the eggs, salt and pepper until blended.
- In a large frying pan over medium heat, melt the butter.
- When the butter foams, decrease heat to low.
- Add the beaten eggs and cook, stirring several times, until curds just begin to form, 1 ½ to 2 minutes.
- Add the spinach and cheese, stir once or twice, and continue to cook just until the curds are soft, 2-3 minutes longer.
- Spoon the eggs onto a warmed platter and serve at once.