Scrambled Eggs With Smoked Salmon, Spinach, and Chives
- Heat oil in medium nonstick skillet over medium heat. Combine eggs and pepper in medium bowl; stir well with whisk.
- Pour egg mixture into skillet; cook 30 seconds or until mixture begins to thicken, stirring slowly with wooden spoon.
- Stir in salmon and cream cheese; cook 30 seconds, smashing cream cheese lumps with spoon.
- Stir in spinach; cook 2 minutes or until spinach wilts and eggs are cooked, stirring constantly.
- Top each muffin half with 1/2 cup egg mixture. Garnish with chives, if desired.