1/1 Photo of Scrambled Eggs With Smoked Salmon
Chef #1802774791's Note:
Treat yourself or someone else special with this simple but indulgent healthy breakfast which you can also be enjoyed at brunch. For more you can visit online "http://www.laserre.ae/restaurant-in-dubai/".
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1For the scrambled eggs, melt the butter in a saucepan over a low heat.
- 2Add the eggs and milk, stirring continuously until thick and scrambled.
- 3Then stir in the double cream.
- 4Remove from the heat when just cooked and season.
- 5To taste salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- 6To serve, place the slices of toast in the middle of two serving plates. Spoon over the scrambled eggs and place the smoked salmon on top. Garnish with the chopped chives and lemon wedges and serve with a glass of freshly squeezed orange juice.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Scrambled Eggs With Smoked Salmon
Serving Size: 1 (119 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 291.5
- Calories from Fat 245
- Total Fat 27.2 g
- Saturated Fat 14.9 g
- Cholesterol 341.4 mg
- Sodium 220.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 10.2 g