Recipe by lazyme
Found this on a Swedish cooking website. Sounds good. Posted for ZWT6.
Top Review by Dienia B.
really nice breakfast , i just discovered smoked salmon and love this combo , i also used dried dill, my batteries just ran out when snapping this photo, sigh ,made for best of 2014 Food Friends and Fun thanks lazyme for inviting me to play
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1 (4 ounce) chunk smoked salmon, flaked
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon snipped dill weed
- 4 slices toast
- lemon slice
- dill weed
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat butter in 10-inch skillet over medium heat until hot and bubbly; cook and stir salmon 1 minute.
- Beat eggs, water and pepper; pour into skillet.
- Cook uncovered over low heat, stirring occasionally, until eggs are thickened throughout but still moist, 3 to 5 minutes; sprinkle with snipped dillweed.
- Serve eggs on toast; garnish with lemon slices and dill weed.