- 1 tablespoon butter
- 6 eggs
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 dash white pepper
- 1⁄2 cup chopped smoked salmon
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh coriander or 1 tablespoon parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- In 6 cup microwaveable bowl, microwave butter 20-40 seconds on high or until melted.
- With wire whisk or fork, beat in eggs, milk, and pepper until well blended.
- Microwave HIGH uncovered for 2-3 minutes or until some curds have formed, but mixture is still creamy (stir twice).
- Stir in salmon, green onion, sour cream and coriander or parsley.
- Microwave HIGH 30-60 seconds or until eggs are heated through and still creamy, stirring once.