1/1 Photo of Scrambled Eggs With Smoked Salmon
Here is a breakfast to serve in style.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In 6 cup microwaveable bowl, microwave butter 20-40 seconds on high or until melted.
- 2With wire whisk or fork, beat in eggs, milk, and pepper until well blended.
- 3Microwave HIGH uncovered for 2-3 minutes or until some curds have formed, but mixture is still creamy (stir twice).
- 4Stir in salmon, green onion, sour cream and coriander or parsley.
- 5Microwave HIGH 30-60 seconds or until eggs are heated through and still creamy, stirring once.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Scrambled Eggs With Smoked Salmon
Serving Size: 1 (119 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 177.9
- Calories from Fat 114
- Total Fat 12.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 333.0 mg
- Sodium 268.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 13.2 g