Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Make breakfast an out of the ordinary experience.
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 4 ounces medium mushrooms, chopped
- 2 -3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 cup minced parsley
- 8 large eggs
- 1⁄4 cup dry white wine
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- fresh ground pepper
- grated parmesan cheese
- Melt butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Add in the mushrooms and garlice; stir/saute for about 5 minutes or until tender (don't let the garlic burn).
- Add in the parsley; stir to combine.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk the eggs, wine, salt, and pepper.
- Pour egg mixture over the veggies; let set for 20 seconds.
- Cook, stirring, 3-4 minutes or until light and fluffy.
- Serve immediately; sprinkle a little parmesan cheese on top.