1/2 Photos of Scrambled Eggs With Lox and Cream Cheese
From Bon Appetit, this makes a great breakfast or brunch.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whisk eggs, salt and pepper in large bowl to blend.
- 2Melt butter in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- 3Add eggs.
- 4Using wooden spoon, stir until eggs are almost set, about 5 minutes.
- 5Gently fold in cheese and salmon and stir just until eggs are set, about 1 minute.
- 6Transfer eggs to platter.
- 7Sprinkle with chives, if desired, and serve.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Scrambled Eggs With Lox and Cream Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (174 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 363.0
- Calories from Fat 270
- Total Fat 30.1 g
- Saturated Fat 15.3 g
- Cholesterol 486.3 mg
- Sodium 1053.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 20.6 g