Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
DH is not an egg person, but he loves these. Fluffy and moist. Two big servings.
Make and share this Scrambled Eggs With Gorgonzola recipe from Food.com.
- Cut the crust off the cheese and cut the cheese in small pieces (gorgonzola is a soft, almost creamy cheese in Italy -- not dry and crumbly.).
- Melt the butter in a non-stick frying pan.
- Combine the eggs, milk, salt and pepper and half of the melted butter and mix well with a fork or a wire whip.
- Pour the eggs in the frying pan containing the rest of the butter and sprinkle with the cheese. Cook over medium-low heat for a minute or two without stirring.
- Drag the mass of egg slowly around the frying pan until it forms moist firm curds.
- Serve hot. We like it with fried potatoes and onions.