Recipe by MariaLuisa
DH is not an egg person, but he loves these. Fluffy and moist. Two big servings.
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut the crust off the cheese and cut the cheese in small pieces (gorgonzola is a soft, almost creamy cheese in Italy -- not dry and crumbly.).
- Melt the butter in a non-stick frying pan.
- Combine the eggs, milk, salt and pepper and half of the melted butter and mix well with a fork or a wire whip.
- Pour the eggs in the frying pan containing the rest of the butter and sprinkle with the cheese. Cook over medium-low heat for a minute or two without stirring.
- Drag the mass of egg slowly around the frying pan until it forms moist firm curds.
- Serve hot. We like it with fried potatoes and onions.