1/1 Photo of Scrambled Eggs With Dill and Smoked Salmon
This is one of my favorite breakfast recipes to make on a lazy Sunday morning, although it comes together very quickly. I recently discovered Thomas' Bagel Thins, which work perfectly for this recipe. They are nice and thin, but any type bread of your preference would work too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 everything bagels (I use Thomas's Bagel Thins) or 3 onion bagels (I use Thomas's Bagel Thins)
- 3 tablespoons soft cream cheese with chives
- 4 jumbo eggs
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons chopped red onions
- 4 ounces smoked salmon
- capers (optional)
- dill sprigs (optional)
- 1Toast bagels medium-well and keep warm.
- 2In bowl, beat eggs well, then add dill, salt and pepper and beat some more. Add milk and cream and beat again until frothy.
- 3Melt butter in skillet and add egg mixture. Scramble until soft.
- 4To assemble, divide cream cheese evenly among bagel slices and spread. Divide salmon slices evenly and place atop cream cheese. Sprinkle chopped red onion over salmon, then mound cooked eggs on top. Garnish each with capers and dill sprigs, if desired.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Scrambled Eggs With Dill and Smoked Salmon
Serving Size: 1 (259 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 501.0
- Calories from Fat 139
- Total Fat 15.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 336.8 mg
- Sodium 1004.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 29.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cream cheese with chives