1/2 Photos of Scrambled Eggs With Chorizo
From Fresh Food TV
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 80 g chorizo sausages, skinnned,chopped
- 44.37 ml olive oil
- 1 large onion, chopped finely
- 1 large red capsicum, cored,seeded,chopped finely
- 1 large green capsicum, cored,seeded,chopped finely
- 2 large tomatoes, peeled,seeded and chopped
- 44.37 ml butter
- 10 large eggs, beaten lightly
- salt and pepper
- 6 fresh basil leaves, finely shredded
- 4-6 slice country bread, toasted to serve
- 1Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large, heavy based pan.
- 2Add the onion and red and green capsicums, cooking until soft, without browning (approx 4 minutes).
- 3Add the tomatoes, heat through, transfer to oven dish and keep warm in preheated oven on low setting.
- 4Add another tablespoon of oil to pan.
- 5Add chopped chorizo and cook for 5 minutes to release flavours.
- 6Add the sausage to onion and capsicum mixture.
- 7Add butter to pan and melt.
- 8Season the eggs with salt and black pepper.
- 9Lightly beat,add to pan and scramble until cooked to desired firmness (not too firm though as they will continue to cook).
- 10Return vegetables and sausage to pan and stir through with basil.
- 11Serve with hot toast.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Scrambled Eggs With Chorizo
Serving Size: 1 (441 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 673.0
- Calories from Fat 359
- Total Fat 39.8 g
- Saturated Fat 14.0 g
- Cholesterol 505.5 mg
- Sodium 838.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 8.8 g
- Protein 30.1 g