Prep 2 mins
Cook 4 mins
simple, old time favorite. Delicious, subtle cheese taste! YUM!
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese (or desired amount)
- 1 dash water
- butter (to coat pan) or margarine (to coat pan) or oil (to coat pan)
- Crack 3 eggs into a bowl. Beat with fork. Add a splash of water. Stir in desired amount of cheese. Add a dash of pepper and 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Put tablespoon of butter or oil in pan over Medium heat.
- Pour egg/cheese mixture into pan. Stir constantly with spatula until done.
Cheesy and good!! As a child my sisters and I thought it was a treat when our mother would put cheese in our scrambled eggs! Prepared for the 2008 Photo Forum Breakfast Anytime Challenge.
Such a very easy and lovely creamy tasty recipe. I add a dash of milk instead of water, and with the cheese added to the scrambled eggs the eggs turned out just so creamy. I served the eggs on toast and AmyKat they were delicious. Will be making again...Thanks