Recipe by Karen in MA
Created by Jessica Seinfeld From the book "Deceptively Delicious" Hidden cauliflower puree provides kids with half the daily value for vitamin C. With more than 19 grams of protein per serving, these scrambled eggs pack a powerful protein punch!
Top Review by Kate Cooks
I made these last week and really liked them. I don't necessarily hate cauliflower, I was just looking for a way to eat more vegetables. You cannot taste the cauliflower. These eggs are a little whiter than I usually make my eggs, but they taste great and are really filling. I used a mix of shredded romano and parmesan and added it after the eggs were cooked. I'll make this again.
- 2 large eggs
- 4 large egg whites
- 1⁄4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup cauliflower, puree
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 pinch salt
- nonstick cooking spray
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, egg whites, sour cream, cauliflower puree, Parmesan and salt.
- Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray, then set the pan over medium-high heat.
- When the pan is hot, add the oil. Add the egg mixture, reduce the heat to low, and cook, stirring frequently with a silicone spatula, until the eggs are scrambledï¿½firm but nice and moist (2-3 minutes).