Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 6 large eggs
- 1⁄2 lb asparagus
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 6 ounces ripe brie cheese, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh tarragon
- In a medium bowl, whisk eggs until light and frothy.
- Wash and cut asparagus into 1-inch pieces, discarding the ends.
- Cook asparagus in a small pot of boiling water until it is just tender.
- Remove from water and rinse under cold water to stop the cooking process.
- Melt butter in large skillet.
- Add eggs and asparagus.
- When eggs are starting to cook on the edges, add the brie.
- Scramble/stir the mixture over medium heat until eggs reach desired consistency.
- Sprinkle with tarragon.