1/2 Photos of Scrambled Eggs With a Twist
For when you want something a little different from normal scrambled eggs this idea sprang up and made an excellent breakfast !
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put the tomatoes into an oven proof dish and drizzle with the olive oil then sprinkle with a little salt and pepper. Place in a medium hot oven (150°C - 180°C) for about 30 minutes so they soften and cook through.
- 2when the tomatoes are almost done start beating together the eggs and milk.
- 3Warm a pan and put the butter in so it melts and coats the bottom.
- 4Add the eggs and keep stirring gently as it cooks.
- 5Toast the bread and butter it.
- 6Place the eggs on the toast (buttered if you like).
- 7Place the scrambled eggs (I like mine soft and creamy but you may want to cook yours a little longer) on the toast.
- 8Put the tomatoes on and sprinkle the fresh basil, parmegano cheese, sea salt and black pepper on.
- 9Serve straightaway.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Scrambled Eggs With a Twist
Serving Size: 1 (290 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 694.8
- Calories from Fat 492
- Total Fat 54.6 g
- Saturated Fat 17.3 g
- Cholesterol 466.5 mg
- Sodium 714.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 20.7 g