Recipe by CHEF GRPA
These light and fluffy scrambled eggs are a snap to put together for a big crowd. I usually make 2 pans for our Christmas Brunch, and I never have much left over!
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. Preheat the oven to 350*F.
- 2. Pour melted butter into a glass 9x13 inch baking dish. In a large bowl, whisk together eggs and salt until well blended. Gradually whisk in milk. Pour egg mixture into the baking dish.
- 3. Bake uncovered for 10 minutes, then stir, and bake an additional 10 to 15 minutes, or until eggs are set. Serve immediately.
- My Note: I did modify the recipe slightly buy sautéing some onions and garlic and tossing them in with the batter, and adding cheese when almost done.
- They were also incredibly easy to make and a will definitely be a new staple breakfast item whenever I need to serve a crowd. I served them with warmed tortillas and an assortment of sauteed vegetables for people to make their own breakfast burritos. Everyone at my brunch commented on how delicious the eggs were.
- Make scrambled eggs perfect every time! We have used this recipe countless times when cooking for a men's breakfast for 60 men. We found some great additions to be chopped green chilies and cream cheese that we cut off the bar with a knife and stir into the egg mixture. The eggs came out moist and fluffy and we have no left overs to show for it! It's also great because you can add any extras you want! **A couple tips though: *If you down scale this recipe; use your judgement for the milk, you may need to add a little less. *Also, if you use a smaller glass dish (ie 9x9) you will have to up your cooking time between 5-10 minute
- This time I only made half the recipe and baked it in an 8x8 baking dish. Stirred it several times so mine came out more like scrambled eggs but fluffier than scrambled eggs cooked on the stove top.
- This makes perfect scrambled eggs, soft and fluffy, but thoroughly cooked, and it is so much easier than standing over the stove making them. I halved the recipe since it is just me and added ham. I love the versatility of this recipe. Next time I will try adding salsa and using slightly less butter. You could also try adding cheese or vegetables.
- A very simple scrambled eggs recipe for a large crowd. This dish has become my go-to brunch dish when my family comes over. I usually add the real bacon bits that you can get in a jar and a handful of cheddar cheese if I want to make them extra special. They come out perfect every time. I've even scaled them down to 2 servings for my LOVE ONE and me and they were still delicious.