Recipe by jjans4
This is a great breakfast treat that is fast to make..
Top Review by AZPARZYCH
This was good and easy to whip together. I made 1/2 the recipe, used a carton of egg beaters that I needed to use up, pork breakfast sausage, and left out the peppers since we do not care for them. I also used potatoes that I diced, boiled and then browned int he pan with the onions. Made for I Recommend Tag.
- 10-12 eggs
- 453.59 g bag hash brown potatoes (small cubed or cut up your own)
- 59.14 ml diced onion
- 59.14 ml diced bell pepper
- 226.79 g cut up pieces Italian sausage or 226.79 g pork sausage
- 5-6 piece bacon, cut up into slices
Directions See How It's Made
- First cut up bacon and sausage into small pieces and fry.
- take out mix and discard the grease.
- Put potatoes (cooked),cut up onions, and cut up peppers into the fry pan and brown slightly.
- add the bacon/sausage and then scramble the eggs (use whatever quantity you need) and put into the potatoe/bacon mix and cook all together.
- Add cheese to top if so--.
- You can add or subtract as much as you need--.