1/2 Photos of Scrambled Eggs/Bacon, Potatoes, Peppers and Onions and Sausage
This is a great breakfast treat that is fast to make..
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1First cut up bacon and sausage into small pieces and fry.
- 2take out mix and discard the grease.
- 3Put potatoes (cooked),cut up onions, and cut up peppers into the fry pan and brown slightly.
- 4add the bacon/sausage and then scramble the eggs (use whatever quantity you need) and put into the potatoe/bacon mix and cook all together.
- 5Add cheese to top if so--.
- 6You can add or subtract as much as you need--.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Scrambled Eggs/Bacon, Potatoes, Peppers and Onions and Sausage
Serving Size: 1 (260 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 817.6
- Calories from Fat 495
- Total Fat 55.0 g
- Saturated Fat 15.1 g
- Cholesterol 580.3 mg
- Sodium 1487.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 33.4 g