Recipe by Dancer^
These low-fat scrambled eggs use no yolks but they always turn out great. A weekend favorite for me.
Top Review by Derf
These scrambled eggs and ham made a great birthday breakfast for DH, he loved them with his favourite brown toast and strawberry jam. No doubt we will make these many times in the future. Thanks Dancer for posting.
- 3 egg whites
- egg substitute, equal to 3 eggs
- 14.79 ml fat-free margarine
- 113.39 g lean ham, diced
- 6 slice whole wheat bread
Directions See How It's Made
- In medium bowl, beat egg whites and egg substitutes with wire whisk for 30 seconds.
- In nonstick skillet over medium heat, combine egg mixture, butter and ham.
- Scramble eggs until desired consistency; stirring constantly.
- Serve with toast and all fruit jam.