Recipe by Oolala
My mother made this for us growing up and now I make it for family! So simple, no butter or oil needed since you fry the salami in a dry pan. We use kosher beef salami. It comes packaged like a thick sausage or in slices.
Top Review by Bergy
What a neat idea - It is delicious. When I bought the Salami I said to the gal I only want a couple of slices to mix with scrambled eggs - What a great idea she said - I'll do that for Sunday Brunch too! So your recipe is being enjoyed in a couple of places today! I used hot salsa salami Mmm great Brunch Thanks
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat the eggs in a bowl and set aside.
- In a small frying pan, over medium heat, add the salami. Using a spatula, brown the salami on all sides. This won't take long.
- Once it is browned, add the eggs to the salami.
- Use the spatula to move the eggs around in the pan until they are set to your taste.
- Turn out to a plate as soon as they are done and enjoy!