1/3 Photos of Scrambled Eggs and Fried Beef Salami
My mother made this for us growing up and now I make it for family! So simple, no butter or oil needed since you fry the salami in a dry pan. We use kosher beef salami. It comes packaged like a thick sausage or in slices.
My Private Note
- 1Beat the eggs in a bowl and set aside.
- 2In a small frying pan, over medium heat, add the salami. Using a spatula, brown the salami on all sides. This won't take long.
- 3Once it is browned, add the eggs to the salami.
- 4Use the spatula to move the eggs around in the pan until they are set to your taste.
- 5Turn out to a plate as soon as they are done and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Scrambled Eggs and Fried Beef Salami
Serving Size: 1 (50 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 147.0
- Calories from Fat 89
- Total Fat 9.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 423.0 mg
- Sodium 140.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 12.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: