Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 mins
This is a very easy breakfast dish served on a couple of slices of toast. This is just for one person, if you want to make it for more people, just increase the recipie accordingly.
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 1⁄2 ounces cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 2 teaspoons milk
- salt and pepper
- finely chopped fresh chives (optional)
- put the eggs, butter and milk into a'non stick' saucepan on the heat and stir all the time.
- When they start to get firm, but there are still some runny bits, remove from the heat.
- Add the cheese and if used chives and stir until melted.
Just like my grandma used to make! Perfect egg to cheese ratio.
Basic no frills recipe for scrambled eggs. Made this today for my 3 yr old! Used white pepper because that is all I had but other than that, stuck to the recipe. White pepper gives it more of a bite. Thanks for an easy recipe!
Love experimenting with herbs that can enhance the cheddar without getting too overpowering. P.S. as far as I am concerned, the recipe is for only half a person ;-) Thanks.