1/1 Photo of Scrambled Eggs and Capsicum
A very easy dish to make. Good to have for a brunch or lunch. We used to make this when we were away camping, as it is very easy to put together and tasty.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Barbeque the capsicums (or oven bake them)until the skin is blistering away from the flesh - the capsicum flesh needs to be still be firm enough to dice into pieces. Remove from heat, cool and peel the skin from the flesh. Discard the skin and dice up the flesh.
- 2Beat together the eggs.
- 3Chop the tomatoes into small pieces.
- 4Pan fry in a large frypan the chopped onion.
- 5Add all remaining ingredients, eggs, capsicum, tomato, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- 6Scramble together as if you were doing scrambled eggs.
- 7Remove from heat and serve with toasted bread or bread rolls.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Scrambled Eggs and Capsicum
Serving Size: 1 (280 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 133.0
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 211.5 mg
- Sodium 77.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 8.9 g
- Protein 8.6 g