Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Eggs with green chilies and green onions.
- 6 whole eggs
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies
- 2 green onions, diced finely
- 1⁄4 cup cheese, your choice
- kosher salt, to taste
- fresh ground pepper, to taste
- salsa or hot sauce
- Beat eggs until smooth.
- Add onions, chilies and cheese.
- Spray skillet with a non-stick cooking spray.
- Add all to skillet and turn until eggs lose their sheen.
- Serve with a dollop of salsa or hot sauce to taste.
- And serve warmed tortillas with butter, like toast.