Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Everyone should learn how to scramble eggs :P
Make and share this Scrambled Eggs recipe from Food.com.
- Break the eggs into a medium mixing bowl, add a little salt and pepper, and beat with a fork until just blended.
- Beat in the water, if using.
- Heat a medium skillet over medium heat.
- Melt the butter in the skillet, swirling the pan to coat evenly.
- Pour in the eggs, reduce the heat to medium-low, and cook, stirring frequently with a wooden spoon, until the eggs are just set, 2 to 4 minutes. Don't overcook.
- Serve hot.
Made for my son and I this morning and we both enjoyed the eggs. I added the water and only pepper. They were quick and easy to make.
Simple, quick, and delish! Thanks swirlycinnacakes for a nice breakfast. Made for I Recommend Tag.
I've been making scrambled eggs like this for 45 years since my dear departed dad gave me my first lesson in making them on my 7th birthday (my birthday breakfast) - and oh occassionally for a little bit of decandance add a tablespoon of thick/double cream instead of water and only ever use butter. Thank you to Bergy for bringing this recipe to my attention and swirlycinnacakes for posting a great memory recipe.