These come out perfectly....the best scrambled eggs I've ever tasted.
Make and share this Scrambled Eggs recipe from Food.com.
- Beat eggs, milk, salt and pepper thoroughly with fork or wire whisk until well mixed.
- Heat butter in 10-inch skillet over medium heat just until butter begins to sizzle.
- Pour egg mixture into skillet.
- As mixture begins to set at bottom and side, gently lift cooked portions with metal spatula so that thin, uncooked portion can flow to bottom.
- Avoid constant stirring.
- Cook 3 to 4 minutes or until eggs are thickened throughout but still moist.