These come out perfectly....the best scrambled eggs I've ever tasted.
Make and share this Scrambled Eggs recipe from Food.com.
- Beat eggs, milk, salt and pepper thoroughly with fork or wire whisk until well mixed.
- Heat butter in 10-inch skillet over medium heat just until butter begins to sizzle.
- Pour egg mixture into skillet.
- As mixture begins to set at bottom and side, gently lift cooked portions with metal spatula so that thin, uncooked portion can flow to bottom.
- Avoid constant stirring.
- Cook 3 to 4 minutes or until eggs are thickened throughout but still moist.
Nice simple scrambled eggs - the way they should be. Thanks for sharing. Made for Cookbook Tag.
THIS is how eggs should be made! Delicious! My picky DH that doesn't care for eggs....came back for more!
Very nice texture. They had the right amount of milk. My daughter loves cheese so I added some cheese halfway through cooking.